For a successful hydrocarbon exploitation project, a deeper understanding of the subsurface is very crucial. Detailed knowledge of subsurface geology allows asset teams to efficiently characterize the reservoir, locate a hydrocarbon reserve, and make informed decisions for well planning. This can be done through the integration and mapping of a wide array of diverse geological data.
Subsurface Mapping with Geological Data
Analyzing Diverse Datasets Through 3D Visualization
- Integrate subsurface data from well logs with seismic interpretation to characterize the reservoir and locate strata and faults.
- Develop accurate correlation between subsurface geology and production data to analyze the economic potential.
- Generate isochore, isochron contour maps, and cross-sections for efficient horizon and fault interpretation.
- Discern incorrect data and interpretation of subsurface characteristics resulting from limitations of two-dimensional mapping.
- Simplify the process of complex data interpretation.
3D Subsurface Mapping and Visualization with CoViz 4D and EarthVision
EarthVision and CoViz 4D, from Dynamic Graphics Inc., are tools that offer analysis, modeling, and visualization of geological data. Powerful analytic and visualization capabilities facilitate detailed 3D subsurface mapping, enabling asset teams to make accurate subsurface relationship interpretation and make cost-efficient development and production decisions. To learn more about EarthVision or CoViz 4D contact our team.