When determining how to increase oil well production, analysts must consider the ways in which production can be improved through reservoir analytics. By analyzing surface and subsurface data, potential roadblocks—such as sediment clogging, condensate blocks, and reservoir compartmentalization—that stymie production can be reduced or even eliminated.
Integrating Data for Sand Control
- craft a sand control method based on surface and subsurface conditions
- implement proper operating procedures that mitigate sand production
- determine the economic consequences of sand control techniques and the impact on the campaign
Enhanced Secondary Recovery Strategies
- instant snapshots of the field using a temporal animation sequence
- subsurface datasets that include a succession of seismic surveys
- integration of time-lapse seismic responses and temporal visualization
Decisive Tertiary Recovery
- Seismic Data: viewed in a 2D, 3D, or 4D capacity, including depth and time analysis
- Geologic Models: a view of property models, geocellular models, or structural models
- Reservoir Simulation Models: static and temporal data, in addition to seismic history matches that enhance the analytical process
Data visualization software can help users make a proper decision on the best tertiary recovery technique, such as gas injection, chemical injection, or thermal steam flooding.
How to Increase Oil Well Production with CoViz 4D
CoViz 4D, a data visualization analytics software from Dynamic Graphics Inc., provides multidisciplinary data functionality using advanced analytics and augmented visuals. It can help analysts navigate scenarios that could stall operations, helping them create accurate prediction models that can mitigate risk and streamline campaigns from beginning to end. Contact our team today to learn how you can optimize oil well production.