Temporal SRV analysis in CoViz 4D is an effective way to analyze and understand critical well and formation parameters in unconventional reservoirs.
When conducting oil and gas data production analysis, engineers typically examine differing production volumes from various frac stages in a well. And while examining unstimulated and stimulated reservoir volumes (SRV) is integral, the geologic, petrophysical, geophysical, and engineering data should also be analyzed to form a opens in a new windowcomplete characterization of a reservoir.
The Challenge of Multidisciplinary Data
With a more detailed microseismic display incorporating all pertinent data via CoViz 4D, users can benefit from the ability to:
- combine fracturing data with subsurface data in the form of reservoir simulation grids, earth models, fault geometries, or seismic data
- visualize the depiction of hydraulic fracturing data in 3D animation
- obtain an update on information regarding perforations, receiver locations, or well trajectories
CoViz 4D incorporates multidisciplinary data into one geospatial volume, displaying data in conjunction with other data at any position within the volume. This allows the professionals examining the data to make an overall analysis—such as an economic valuation of the reservoir—by cross-checking one set of data against the other.
Data Integration Enhances SRV Mapping
When dealing with individual well analysis, a CoViz 4D can assist users in the following ways:
- drawing connections between wells within a single reservoir
- the opens in a new windowevaluation of frac efficiencies by using SRV with other data forms to modify future frac designs
Oil and Gas Production Data Analysis with the Help of CoViz 4D
CoViz 4D has the ability to extract multidisciplinary data from external software packages and opens in a new windowseamlessly integrate them into a comprehensive viewing environment.
CoViz 4D, an integrated software solution created by Dynamic Graphics Inc., combines SRV data with other datasets to provide a more accurate depiction of subsurface profiles. Stimulated models combined with other datasets allow users to tailor development and production strategies based on the individual conditions of unconventional reservoirs. To learn more about CoViz 4D contact our team.