Temporal SRV analysis in CoViz 4D is an effective way to analyze and understand critical well and formation parameters in unconventional reservoirs.
The Challenge of Multidisciplinary Data
- combine fracturing data with subsurface data in the form of reservoir simulation grids, earth models, fault geometries, or seismic data
- visualize the depiction of hydraulic fracturing data in 3D animation
- obtain an update on information regarding perforations, receiver locations, or well trajectories
Data Integration Enhances SRV Mapping
- drawing connections between wells within a single reservoir
- the opens in a new windowevaluation of frac efficiencies by using SRV with other data forms to modify future frac designs
Oil and Gas Production Data Analysis with the Help of CoViz 4D
CoViz 4D has the ability to extract multidisciplinary data from external software packages and opens in a new windowseamlessly integrate them into a comprehensive viewing environment.
CoViz 4D, an integrated software solution created by Dynamic Graphics Inc., combines SRV data with other datasets to provide a more accurate depiction of subsurface profiles. Stimulated models combined with other datasets allow users to tailor development and production strategies based on the individual conditions of unconventional reservoirs. To learn more about CoViz 4D contact our team.