Dynamic Graphics Project Services
Dynamic Graphics Project Services (DGPS) offers a technical software service for clients who have specific modeling and analysis needs. Projects are performed by DGI Technical Project Specialists using our 3D/4D geospatial analysis software for a number of scenarios:
Our current DGPS customer base results from a number of scenarios:
- Proof of Concept—companies who wish to evaluate EarthVision geospatial analysis in a “real world” context prior to lease or purchase
- Short Deadlines—projects with deadlines too short to allow time for in-house purchase and personnel training
- Minimal Capital Investment—business environments that dictate minimal capital expenditures on hardware/software purchases
- Irregular Project Flow—firms with intermittent projects requiring geospatial analysis
- Limited Staff—limited or down-sized customer staff that rules out training in-house personnel or keeping in-house personnel up-to-date on software application techniques
- Project-based Training—companies who wish to receive valuable “real world” training without a delay in project completion
- Build Demand—businesses that must demonstrate and build demand for this innovative technology internally or with their client base prior to lease or purchase
For more information about a DGPS project using your data, please contact your local Dynamic Graphics representative.
EXAMPLE DGPS PROJECT
offers greater support for DGI multigrid file visualization; Cloud-native data loading support for select file types; New features and performance around Lidar data; updated Python and DGI Libraries; General visualization changes and enhancements.
ARTICLES & PAPERS
The Three-Dimensional Geologic Model Used for the 2003 National Oil and Gas Assessment of the San Joaquin Basin Province, California
by Allegra Hosford Scheirer
by Michael P. Pantea & James C. Cole
by Skip Pack, Dynamic Graphics, Inc.
by Graham Brew, Dynamic Graphics, Inc.
by Foster, L., Aidoo, A., Tourqui, A., Castle-Smith, J., Mezdour, J., & Taylor, M.
by Donald D. Clarke & Christopher C. Phillips
by Moeck, Inga, Heinz-Gerd Holl, & Heinz Schandelmeier
by M.S. Miller, A. Gorbatov, & B.L.N Kennett
by Heinz-Gerd Holl, Moeck, Inga, & Heinz Schandelmeier
by Meghan S. Miller, & Brian L. N. Kennett
by Daniel J. Ponti, Kenneth D. Ehman, etc.
Prepared by: William H. Schneider Roy F. Weston, Inc., John G. Wrobel U.S. Army Garrison, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, etc.