Enhancing Reservoir Simulation Through Data Visualization and Analysis Software
- Depict the structural, petrophysical, and production characteristics within the reservoir.
- Predict the reservoir performance with multiple iterations and evaluation options.
- Maximize the recovery with data enhancing the prediction
Enhancing the Effectiveness of Reservoir Simulation Model
Much advanced software, such as CoViz 4D has helped reservoir engineers and geoscientists in the process of using these diverse multi-component data to accurately characterize the reservoir attributes and optimize the model to enhance the reservoir simulation. The improved model can present better production estimates in a fewer number of iterations, providing an economic advantage in the recovery process.
Integrating Diverse Datasets
CoViz 4D makes the combining of diverse static and dynamic data and models easier along with the import and integration of other relevant subsurface information. The static dataset including well logs, seismic surveys, and core data, and dynamic data such as production history, fluid level, pressure, and saturation can be integrated into the data registry, facilitating easy data access for analysis and visualization. The ability to visualize data in a single geospatial volume can help in understanding data interrelationships enhancing the understanding of the reservoir.
Seismic History Matching
- Creation of time-variant petroelastic model using flow model obtained from reservoir simulation
- Generation of synthetic seismic volume using the petroelastic model
- Qualitative and quantitative comparison of the synthetic seismic volume with the actual seismic input to understand data variations and the changing reservoir conditions
The ability to integrate a wide range of spatial and temporal data, explore correlations, test and compare scenarios can help in creating a refined model that can help in much accurate analysis of reservoir performance.
Leveraging CoViz 4D for Continual Development of Reservoir Simulation Model
CoViz 4D, a data visualization analytics software from Dynamic Graphics, Inc., gives oil and gas professionals the ability to easily access and combine all relevant data and models to create an ideal reservoir simulation model. Powerful visualization capabilities enable you to explore data relationships and analyze variations over time, allowing your team to develop and refine simulation models that more closely reflect reservoir performance. To learn more about CoViz 4D, contact our team.